The MAKO 400 is the latest evolution in the MAKO CTP family, and one of the fi rst Violet CTP devices in the world to offer commercial printers a clear path to chemistry-free technology. The MAKO 400 represents ECRM’s highest quality imaging output with resolution sets from 1200 – 3556 dpi, and is one of the fastest 4-page CTP units in its class, imaging over 25 Speedmaster 74 plates per hour at 2400 dpi.
- Utilizing the latest 120 mw violet laser technology our future-proof design allows a smooth transition to violet chemistry-free plate technology.
- The MAKO 400 employs an auto-pinch/auto-image feature for true hands-free operation after initial plate positioning.
- ECRM's new Gen4 laser technology provides a smaller and harder imaging pixel. This new optical system can produce performance levels over 200lpi (conventional screening) as well as supporting ECRM's new DM Screening (Digitally Modulated) and other hybrid screening systems.
- ECRM’s versatile platesetter technology provides ultimate format fl exibility that’s ideal for multi-press sites.
- Expanded format capability images from 228mm x 252mm (8.9" x 9.9") to 660mm x 960mm (26.0" x 37.8").
- Flexible – ECRM’s patented press registration pin bars allow for both edge and notch registration, matching a wider range of press requirements.
- No hidden extras – our online conveyor is standard on all MAKO CTP, allowing for a direct connection to the processor at no extra cost.
- Uses a straight-through plate path for easy operation and automated delivery to the processor.
- Bundled with CtServer Professional – ECRM’s enhanced 1-bit TIFF server. Our open-ended software system accepts 1-bit TIFF fi les – choose the solutions you want. ECRM is here to help.
- Simple and intuitive operator interface makes training easy.
- Basic electricity requirements and quick installation – no dedicated power line needed. Low energy consumption, draws the same energy as a PC.
|Plate Sizes||Maximum: 660mm x 960mm (26.0" x 37.8") Minimum: 228mm x 252mm (8.9" x 9.9")|
|Plate Thickness||0.14mm to 0.35mm (0.0055" to 0.014")|
|Media Types||Violet-sensitive photopolymer and silver halide metal plates.
See media specifi cations for safe-light information.
|Recording Source||120 mw violet laser diode (405 nm)|
|Resolutions||Seven resolutions from 1200 to 3556 dpi (472 to 1400 dpcm)
Resolutions include; 1200, 1270, 1800, 2400, 2540, 3048, and 3556dpi
|Maximum Line Screen||Up to 200 lpi (78.7 lpcm). Media dependent|
|Repeatability||0.025mm (0.001") typical. May vary according to media type and processing conditions
May vary according to media type and processing conditions
|Processing||Online: The plate transport automatically moves the plate into the processor.|
|Environmental||Power: 100 - 240 Volts; 3 Amps; 250 watts maximum; 50/60Hz, single phase
Heat Dissipation: 850 BTU/hour
|Interface||USB 2.0 High Speed. 3 meter host cable provided.|
|Operating Conditions||62 - 86o F (17 - 30o C); relative humidity 45 - 65%, non-condensing. Relative humidity outside of this range may affect performance. Operating conditions outside plate media specifi cations may affect performance.|
|Weight||145.5 kg (320 lbs.)|
|Footprint Dimensions||Width: 96.5cm (38.0") Length: 185.4cm (73.0") Height: 188.0cm (74.0")|