The MAKO 800 introduces the latest advances in optical technology which produces a smaller and harder dot on the plate. The result is high quality plate imaging with the lowest operating cost in the industry. The MAKO 800 was engineered to image all formats for 2, 4, 6 and 8-page signatures with resolutions from 1800 dpi to 3556 dpi. With a maximum format of 32.4" x 45.0" (824mm x 1143mm) and production speeds up to 20 Speedmaster 102 plates per hour, the MAKO 800 keeps multipress environments efficient through flexible, fast and trouble-free performance.
- The MAKO 800 employs Gen 4 optical technology producing a smaller and harder spot for improved image quality.
- Engineered with high speed electronics for improved performance.
- Utilizing the latest 120 mw violet laser technology our future-proof design allows a smooth transition to violet chemistry-free plate technology.
- The MAKO 800 employs an auto-pinch/auto-image feature for true hands-free operation after initial plate positioning.
- Supports press formats from 228mm x 252mm (8.9" x 9.9") to 824mm x 1143mm (32.4" x 45.0").
- Flexible – ECRM’s patented press registration pin bars allow for both edge and notch registration, matching a wider range of press requirements.
- No hidden extras – our online conveyor is standard on all MAKO CTP, allowing for a direct connection to the processor at no extra cost.
- Uses a straight-through plate path for easy operation and automated delivery to the processor.
- Bundled with CtServer Professional – ECRM’s enhanced 1-bit TIFF server. Our open-ended software system accepts 1-bit TIFF files – choose the solutions you want. ECRM is here to help.
- Basic electricity requirements and quick installation – no dedicated power line needed. Lowest energy consumption in the industry – draws the same energy as a PC.
- Modular design keeps maintenance simple and costs low.
- Simple and intuitive operator interface makes training easy for everyone.
|Plate Sizes||Maximum: 824mm x 1143mm (32.4" x 45.0") Minimum: 228mm x 252mm (8.9" x 9.9")|
|Plate Thickness||0.14mm to 0.35mm (0.0055" to 0.014")|
|Media Types||Violet-sensitive photopolymer and silver halide metal plates.
See media specifications for safe-light information.
|Recording Source||120 mw violet laser diode (405 nm)|
|Resolutions||Five resolutions from 1800 to 3556 dpi
Resolutions include: 1800, 2400, 2540, 3048, and 3556dpi
|Maximum Line Screen||Up to 200 lpi (78.7 lpcm). Media dependent|
|Repeatability||0.025mm (0.001") typical
May vary according to media type and processing conditions
|Processing||Online: The plate transport automatically moves the plate into the processor.|
|Environmental||Power: 100 - 240 Volts; 3 Amps; 250 watts maximum; 50/60Hz, single phase Heat Dissipation: 850 BTU/hour|
|Interface||USB 2.0 High Speed. 3 meter host cable provided.|
|Operating Conditions||62 - 86o F (17 - 30o C); relative humidity 45 - 65%, noncondensing. Relative humidity outside of this range may affect performance. Operating conditions outside plate media specifications may affect performance.|
|Weight||409 kg (900 lbs.)|
|Footprint Dimensions||Width: 106.7cm (42.0") Length: 244.8cm (96.4") Height: 189.2cm (74.5")|